NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR TAIWAN CITIZENS
New Zealand is one of the most desirable travel destinations in the world. With its snow-capped mountains, ancient glaciers, rolling hills and abundant wine, it's a destination like no other. New Zealand is a destination for lovers of natural paradise. Since October 1, 2019, it has been mandatory for Taiwanese citizens to apply for an NZeTA before traveling to New Zealand. The eTA was introduced to strengthen New Zealand's borders, improve security and reduce the risk of illegal immigration. Taiwanese visitors can stay in New Zealand for tourism purposes for up to 90 consecutive days with the Electronic Travel Authority, NZeTA. Visiting New Zealand as a Taiwanese citizen is easy thanks to a mutual visa waiver agreement between Taiwan and New Zealand. Although not a visa, the New Zealand eTA is a mandatory requirement to visit the country. The application is easy to fill out online. The NZeTA for Taiwanese citizens allows multiple entries during its 2-year validity and grants a stay of 90 consecutive days on each entry. The tourist tax only has to be paid once. Applying for the NZeTA is quick and easy. Completing the online form only takes around 10 minutes and, in most cases, the NZeTA will be processed within 1 working day of the application being submitted.
eTA New Zealand Document Requirements for Citizens of Taiwan
- A valid Taiwan passport valid for at least 3 months after the intended date of exit from New Zealand
- A completed online application form for the New Zealand eTA for Taiwan
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the NZeTA and IVL fees.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR FINLAND CITIZENS
New Zealand is a beautiful nation located in the southwestern region of the Pacific Ocean. It possesses timeless natural beauty and offers a clean and green playground. Finnish citizens and nationals of 59 other countries are eligible to apply for an NZeTA visa waiver based on agreements Finland has with the New Zealand government. Finland can travel to New Zealand for short-term trips of up to 90 consecutive days. The New Zealand government has recently created ways to make travel to New Zealand easier and its borders more secure. Applying for the NZeTA visa waiver is easy and can be completed in 10 minutes from any mobile phone, tablet or computer with an internet connection. Finnish citizens can obtain the necessary travel permits to visit New Zealand in a matter of days or even hours, without having to visit a New Zealand embassy or consulate.
Required Documents to apply for an NZeTA for Finland
- Passport: Make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the NZeTA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the PayPal account.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR LITHUANIA CITIZENS
Incredible scenery, adrenaline pumping activities or maybe Lord of the Rings will make you want to visit New Zealand. Some of the main tourists visiting New Zealand come from Lithuania. Lithuanians can obtain a New Zealand ETA and travel here. Since 2019, the New Zealand government has waived the New Zealand visa requirement for short stays of up to 90 days in the 60 eligible countries, including Lithuania. Once the NZeTA for Lithuania has been issued to residents, the document can be used for multiple visits for up to 2 years. The validity remains active as long as the passport is valid. Multiple trips of up to 90 days can be undertaken with a valid NZETA. Without an NZeTA it is almost impossible for a person to enter the borders. The easiest way to get your New Zealand ETA for Lithuanians is to apply online. The online application process is very simple and straightforward. When filling out the online application form, please have all valid original documents ready to avoid haste and errors.
Required Documents for Lithuanians Citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
- An online form should be duly filled with correct information.
- A valid email address to get the approved eTA visa waiver in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the online application and IVL fees.
The list of New Zealand visa application procedures is as follows:
- Gather documentation – The degree of difficulty in preparing the application varies. For most visas, please obtain all required supporting documents before submitting your application.
- Submit an application – You can submit many visa applications online. In addition to the application forms, you must present your passport and other supporting documents.
- Wait for a visa decision -We will review your request as soon as possible. We can contact you if we need more information. required and after a decision we will inform you about your visa.
- Get there – If you haven't already, you can now move to New Zealand to visit, invest, work, study or live permanently.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street