- Cerberus Sentinel shares were listed on the Nasdaq in the first quarter of 2022
- The company joined the broad-market Russell 2000 Index in June 2022
- Cerberus Sentinel posted a 376% revenue CAGR for the years 2019 through 2021
- In 2021, 58% of the company’s revenue was recurring revenue from managed services contracts
- Cerberus Sentinel has completed 12 strategic acquisitions since October 2019
- The global managed security services market was valued at $22.45 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $77.01 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.8% through the forecast period
Cerberus Cyber Sentinel (NASDAQ: CISO) is an industry leader in cybersecurity and compliance services. The company leverages an integrated approach to reduce noise and bridge common silos that often limit the effectiveness of cybersecurity programs. Pulling disparate technologies, teams, and vendors together, Cerberus helps its clients enjoy a simpler and more successful journey to cyber resilience. Since 2019, Cerberus Sentinel has worked to rapidly expand by acquiring world-class cybersecurity and compliance businesses with top-tier talent who utilize the latest technology to create innovative protection solutions.
The Cerberus Sentinel workforce is comprised of cybersecurity experts spanning not only global geographies, but also specialties, industries, regulatory frameworks and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CISO are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CISO
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.