Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation cloud-native SaaS and on-premise hospitality software solutions and services, today announced the availability of its Loyalty & Promotions module as part of Agilysys Engage, its integrated set of guest engagement solutions.
Agilysys Engage – Loyalty & Promotions helps operators that don’t have their own loyalty solution to increase guest wallet-share through repeat visits while leveraging guest preferences for targeted promotions and offers. Engage Loyalty supports point earning and redemption at every guest interaction and provides a guest portal for self-service account management.
The module’s flexible program design and easy-to-use staff and guest interfaces, combined with API integration to other Agilysys and 3rd party solutions, provide the powerful yet easy to use capabilities for loyalty program and promotional offers management. Key module features include:
- Multiple Guest Types - Control loyalty programs by defining guest loyalty types. Manage programs for individuals, families, groups, corporate accounts or all of these, by defining the program parameters for each.
- Program Tiers To Recognize Frequent Patrons - Configurable program tiers encourage return visits and reward frequent or high spending patrons. Create flexible term limits for loyalty tiers that can reset on a regular basis and provide for specialty visits to earn additional status.
- Targeted Guest Promotions – Leverage guest data collected at all points of guest interaction across the enterprise to craft targeted promotions for loyalty members. From BOGO to conditional discounts and seasonal multipliers, marketing teams are provided a rich range of options to optimize customer segmentation and marketing spend.
- Flexible Accrual & Redemption Options – Support card-less loyalty using features like QR codes, apart from supporting traditional RFID/MSR cards. Guests are provided flexible point accrual and redemption options such as by tier level, outlet type, in multiple bucket types and with unique expiration rules.
- Automate Manual Coupon Programs – Save paper and printing costs by automating outdated paper-based programs while providing more personalized and agile offerings.
- Self-Service Guest Loyalty Portal – Allow guests to manage their own point redemption and accrual preferences from anywhere with a browser-based portal.
“Driven by our increasing investments in R&D and exclusive focus on Enterprise Hospitality Software, we continue to expand our solution-set of state-of-the-art hospitality software solutions,” said Prakash Bhat, Vice President and Managing Director (India Development Center) at Agilysys. “Agilysys Engage – Loyalty and Promotions, with its robust integration to Agilysys Hospitality solutions, allows hospitality operations to capture a greater share of guest wallet-share and build an emotional connection with their guests through targeted personalized promotions and by leveraging guest preferences across the entire hospitality ecosystem.”
Agilysys has been a leader in hospitality software for more than 40 years, delivering innovative cloud-native SaaS and on-premise guest-centric technology solutions for gaming, hotels, resorts and cruise, corporate foodservice management, restaurants, universities, stadia and healthcare. Agilysys offers the most comprehensive software solutions in the industry, including point-of-sale (POS), property management (PMS), inventory and procurement, payments, and related applications, based on modern SaaS-Cloud-native and on-prem ready technology to manage the entire guest journey. Agilysys is known for its leadership in hospitality, its broad product offerings and its world class customer-centric service. Some of the largest hospitality companies around the world use Agilysys solutions to help improve guest loyalty, drive revenue growth and increase operational efficiencies. Agilysys operates across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and India with headquarters located in Alpharetta, GA.
For more information visit Agilysys.com.
Robert Shecterle, Agilysys, Inc., 770-810-6046, Robert.email@example.com