The market size of the Global Respiratory Inhalers Market in the year 2021 is valued at 35.03 billion and is predicted to reach 61.29 billion by the year 2030 at a 6.7% CAGR during the forecast period.
Curious about this latest version of report? Obtain Report Details@ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-respiratory-inhalers-market/1288
As respiratory dysfunction is one of the most common healthcare problems worldwide, the respiratory care market has a huge presence in the medical field. The increasing incidence of certain respiratory diseases, such as COPD and asthma, the substantial increase in the number of elderly patients (the majority of whom suffer from at least one type of respiratory ailment), and growing knowledge of certain respiratory problems, such as obstructive sleep apnea, and the general increase in demand for improved patient care are all growth drivers. Respiratory inhalers have frequently saved the lives of millions of patients. Asthmatics, COPD, and pulmonary arterial hypertension are the most common patient groups who use inhalers. As their immunity to chronic and pulmonary diseases deteriorates, the growing geriatric population also turns to inhalers. Respiratory inhalers include complimentary spacers or holding chamber devices to reduce deposition in the mouth and throat. Respiratory inhalers are increasingly being used to treat COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and asthma patients. Combined therapy is more widely used because it has demonstrated dependability and efficacy in complex patients. The proposed shift to home healthcare is expected to boost the market for respiratory products even further.
List of Prominent Players in the Global Respiratory Inhalers Market:
Beximco Pharmaceuticals (Beximco Pharma)
Amiko Digital Health
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
PULMOTREE MEDICAL GmbH
For More Information @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-respiratory-inhalers-market/1288
Augumented prevalence of asthma is expected to drive growth in the global respiratory inhaler market over the forecast period. According to The Global Asthma Report 2018, around 300 million people worldwide suffer from asthma, with the number expected to rise to 100 million by 2025. Moreover, the high prevalence of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is projected to support market growth. According to the Global Initiative for Chronic Obstruction Disease’s 2018 report, COPD is expected to cause 4.5 million global deaths per year by 2030.The market is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period as a result of the rapid technological advancement and numerous initiatives taken by governments of different nations to combat respiratory diseases by raising awareness of the symptoms and making new treatments easily accessible.
The rising cost of inhalers is a major impediment to the growth of the global Respiratory Inhaler Market. For instance, the average cost of one Advair inhaler increased from USD 316 million in 2013 to USD 496 million in 2018, while that of Flovent increased from USD 207 million in 2013 to USD 292 million in 2018. Moreover, the increasing adoption of alternative therapies such as oral medication or subcutaneous injections that are freely available at various government-run hospitals, particularly in emerging economies and some other non-profit organizations, are expected to limit the market growth over the forecast period.
The North American respiratory inhalers market is expected to register a majority market share in terms of revenue and market share and is projected to grow at a high CAGR in the forecast period. An increase in asthma cases and the presence of well-known players are the key factors expected to proliferate the growth of the respiratory inhalers market in this region. Another important factor supporting growth is the region’s high healthcare spending. For instance, according to preliminary projections from CMS’s Office of the Actuary, overall healthcare spending in the U.S. It is expected to rise by 5.4% between 2019 and 2028, outpacing GDP growth by 4.3%. Besides, Asia Pacific is expected to hold a substantial share in the market due to the increased geriatric population, rising awareness of pulmonary diseases, and enhanced healthcare spending in the region.
- In Feb 2022, Honeywell announced a commercial collaboration with AstraZeneca (LON: AZN) to develop and commercialize next-generation respiratory inhalers that employ propellants with near-zero global warming potential (GWP) to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). The next-generation inhaler will employ Honeywell’s Solstice® Air to cut propellant greenhouse gas emissions by up to 99.9% compared to the existing inhaler propellant.
- In July 2020, Novartis has collaborated with Propeller to package and ship its enerzair breezhaler with Propeller’s digital sensor-enabled tracking platform in Europe to treat patients with inadequately controlled asthma. This has enhanced the company’s product portfolio while also providing lucrative growth opportunities in the smart inhalers market.
- In May 2020, Aptar Pharma acquired Cohero Health’s assets, a prominent digital company focused on the development of cost-effective digital solutions to enhance respiratory care. Aptar’s digital portfolio in the respiratory disease management industry has grown as a result, boosting segment revenue growth.
Segmentation of Global Respiratory Inhalers Market –
By Products –
- Metered Dosage
- Dry Powder Inhaler
- Compressed Air Nebulizers
- Ultrasonic Nebulizers
- Mesh Nebulizers
By Patients –
By Technology –
- Manually Operated Inhaler Devices
- Digitally Operated Inhaler Devices
By End-Users –
- Hospital Pharmacies
By Region –
North America –
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- South East Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Latin America –
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa –
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Request for ToC/Proposal: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1288
+1 551 226 6109 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org