Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC), the low power programmable leader, today announced its participation in EDHPC (European Data Handling & Data Processing Conference for Space) 2023 organized by ESA (European Space Agency). With key activities including tutorial sessions, participation in oral presentations, and technology demonstrations with industry partners, Lattice will showcase its low power, small form factor, and reliable FPGA solutions designed to advance the future of space systems.
- Who: Lattice Semiconductor
What / When (GMT+2):
- Oct. 2, 2 – 4 p.m.: Industrial Tutorial by Lattice
- Oct. 2, 4 – 6 p.m.: Lattice Demo Showcase of Spacewire Controlled Robotic Arm
- Oct. 6, 11:10 – 11:45 a.m.: Oral Presentation on IP Library for Fault-tolerant SoCs by Lattice partner, Frontgrade Technologies
- ANTIPOLIS, Palais des Congrès d'Antibes, France
The EDHPC is an international forum covering diverse aspects of the most relevant topics for on-board computers, on-board data handling systems, on-board data processing and microelectronics for Space applications including both platform and payload (RF and optical) applications. EDHPC 2023 is an official IEEE Conference endorsed by the IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society.
- For more information about Lattice, please visit https://www.latticesemi.com.
- For more information about and to register for the conference, visit EDHPC 2023.
About Lattice Semiconductor
Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) is the low power programmable leader. We solve customer problems across the network, from the Edge to the Cloud, in the growing Communications, Computing, Industrial, Automotive, and Consumer markets. Our technology, long-standing relationships, and commitment to world-class support let our customers quickly and easily unleash their innovation to create a smart, secure, and connected world.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, Lattice Semiconductor (& design), and specific product designations are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Lattice Semiconductor Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. The use of the word “partner” does not imply a legal partnership between Lattice and any other entity.
GENERAL NOTICE: Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holders.