CANADA VISA FOR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS
Under Canadian visa regulations, New Zealand citizens wishing to travel to Canada do not need to apply for a short-stay visa. However, if you are traveling by air, you must apply for a Canadian ETA visa prior to departure. The Canadian government introduced this online visa waiver for citizens of select countries (including New Zealand) in 2015 to facilitate international visits. Canada ETA allows entry for tourism, business or transit. eTA holders are entitled to multiple visits to Canada, each lasting a maximum of six months (180 days). To do so, they must apply for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) online. You must meet some basic Canadian eTA requirements for New Zealand citizens.
Canada eTA Requirements for New Zealand Citizens
- Passport – if you want to get your Canada ETA, first, check the expiration date of your passport because it must be valid for at least 6 more months from your arrival in the country.
- E-mail address – it's vital that you put a current email because all info we get about your ETA, we will send you an email. When your ETA has been approved, If you want, you can print it.
- Methods of payment – in case you have a credit/debit card, do not worry because you can pay it with any of them.
CANADA VISA FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
The extent of Canada's natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to lakes and remote forests, is nearly unmatched in the world. But Canada's allure isn't just about nature. Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. In fact, Canada is consistently hailed as one of the most livable countries in the world. People entering Canada by car, bus, train or boat (including cruise ships) cannot apply for an eTA and must apply for a visitor visa at the embassy. There are fifty countries whose citizens are exempt from a Canadian visa under the Visa Waiver Program, including British citizens. The Canadian eTA was introduced in 2015 by the Canadian Immigration Service to better organize the screening of visitors and determine their right to enter the country prior to travel. This means that the British citizens can apply for a Canadian eTA instead of having to apply for a Canadian tourist visa for British citizens.
CANADA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
- A British passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- A current email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
CANADA VISA FOR SWEDISH CITIZENS
Canada has so much to offer tourists that everything they want ina vacation is in abundance. Outdoor activities with sensational scenery, delicious multicultural cuisine and fascinating culture. Art to inspire and some of the friendliest locals. Swedish citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa for short-term (less than 90 days) entry to Canada for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Swedish citizens who wish to travel to Canada for a short stay do not need to apply for a Canadian visa. However, you must apply for a Canadian ETA before departure if you are traveling there by plane. The eTA program was launched in 2016 to screen travelers arriving from abroad in response to an increase in terrorist activities around the world.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Swedish citizens
- Passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, you should know that your passport must be valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – you'll get your ETA by email in PDF format. For that, it is important that you provide a valid email address.
- Payment methods – it is crucial that you have a valid credit/debit card because these are the only online ways to pay for your application.
CANADA VISA FOR BELGIUM CITIZENS
Like many other nationalities, Belgian citizens do not need to apply for a visa when traveling to Canada for tourism purposes. An approved eTA for Canada from Belgium allows multiple entries into the country and is valid for a total of 5 years from the date of issue, eliminating the need to reapply before each trip. Because as a Belgian you are exempt from the visa requirement. However, you must apply for a Canada ETA prior to departure. The Canadian eTA for Belgian citizens was launched in 2016 to allow travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization online only, without having to visit an embassy or consulate in person.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. But that is not all. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – You need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You need to have a valid method of payment. You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Mary Windham Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 8231 9565
Address:44 Hindley St, Adelaide
Country: South Africa