NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR ARGENTINA CITIZENS
New Zealand has a dazzling wealth of stunning scenery, fun-loving and friendly people, plenty to see and do, delicious food and wine and an atmosphere unrivaled anywhere in the world. Since October 1, 2019, Argentinian citizens must apply for the New Zealand eTA before traveling to New Zealand for tourism or business reasons before leaving their home country. Argentine passport holders entering New Zealand for short-term travel must apply for an NZeTA prior to departure. Although the NZeTA is a required travel authorization, it is not a traditional visa. Around 60 visa-exempt citizens are currently eligible to visit New Zealand, including Argentina. You can easily apply for a New Zealand eTA online without having to visit a New Zealand consulate or embassy.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEW ZEALAND VISA
- Passport: The first and foremost thing required is the passport. Without it, you cannot travel to any country. Before filling the form make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months.
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the PayPal account.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR BRAZILIAN CITIZENS
From 1 October 2019, Brazilian citizens wishing to visit New Zealand without a visa must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (New Zealand eTA) prior to departure. New Zealand has also introduced another additional requirement known as International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy NZ (IVL) which will also be mandatory for some travelers from 1 October 2019. Although this travel authorization is not a visa, as of October 1 January 2019, the NZeTA is mandatory for Brazilians and nationals of 59 other countries. Countries wishing to enter New Zealand for a short period of time or for tourism or business reasons. The New Zealand eTA for Brazilian citizens is valid for 2 years, supports multiple entries and allows stays of 90 consecutive days each. The fee (IVL) only needs to be paid once during the 2-year validity of the eTA. NZeTA gives New Zealand authorities a better understanding of the movements of visa-exempt travelers and helps avoid a host of border, international and immigration offenses. Considering that the questions are very straightforward and simple, completing the online eTA NZ application form should take a visitor no more than 10 minutes in total.
Document Requirements For Brazilian Citizens
- A valid Passport from Brazil, valid for at least three months after leaving New Zealand.
- Completed New Zealand eTA application form for Brazil
- Proof of intent to travel.
- You can use a debit or credit card for the Payment of NzeTA.
- A valid email address to receive the NzeTA in their Inbox.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
Canadian citizens can avoid a New Zealand visa by applying to the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA). Canada is on New Zealand's Visa Waiver List. This means Canadian citizens can enter New Zealand without a visa and stay for up to 3 months. The NZeTA for Canadian citizens is a digital visa waiver system that allows holders to travel to New Zealand without having to apply for a visa. NZeTA stands for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority. The system was introduced in 2019 for travelers from all visa-free countries, including Canada. Canadian citizens can use the NZeTA to visit New Zealand multiple times during its 2-year validity. Canadian citizens must hold an NZeTA in order to travel to New Zealand for tourism and business purposes without a visa. Canadian citizens can obtain the NZeTA by completing a quick online application form. This takes a few minutes and is easy and user-friendly.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- Passport – Canadians who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. Also, you have to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal account.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR HONG KONG CITIZENS
Whether Hong Kong citizens require a visa to enter New Zealand from Hong Kong depends on the purpose of their visit and the length of their stay. However, if you are planning to stay in the country for more than 3 months, you must apply for a visitor visa. Hong Kong is one of 60 jurisdictions whose citizens can travel to New Zealand without applying for a New Zealand visa. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for Hong Kong citizens is a digital visa waiver. It allows Hong Kongers to visit New Zealand without a visa. The NZeTA can be used for tourism, business and transit. Hong Kong citizens with a visa exemption can stay in New Zealand for up to 3 months at a time. An eTA for New Zealand for Hong Kong passport holders is an online multiple entry visa waiver. This means that Hong Kong residents can easily register for the New Zealand eTA online instead of going to the New Zealand embassy or consulate to submit the visa documents.
New Zealand Visa Requirements for Citizens of Hong Kong
- Passport – all applicants need to have a valid passport when they apply online. For that, assure that the document remains valid for another three months from your arrival in New Zealand.
- Digital picture – the image has to meet all the guidelines to obtain a good passport photo.
- Payment Options – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the NZeTA fees.
- Email – You need to provide a valid email address to receive your ETA. Remember that you need to have a copy of it.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan