Indian Visa Airport and Seaports for exit
As per Indian Immigration Regulations for India e-Visa or India e-Visa, you are required to enter India by air or cruise ship at certain airports and ports if you are applying for a tourist or Business e-Visa for Apply for India. Although you can leave India using 4 different travel methods namely by plane, cruise, train or bus, only 2 entry methods are valid when entering India with ane-Visa (India Visa Online), by plane and a cruise into the enter the country. The list of authorized airports and seaports is revised every month, so check this list regularly and mark it on this website. According to the decision of the Indian Immigration Service, this list will be reviewed in the coming months and additional airports and seaports will be added.
Indian eVisa ports allowed for exit
- Port Blair
Seaports for Exit
- Bedi Bunder
- Mormagoa Harbour
- Mumbai Seaport
- Nhava Sheva
- Port Blair
- New Mangalore
- Agati and Minicoy Island Lakshdwip UT
India's tourism industry is not only growing rapidly but is also diversifying to accommodate the different forms of tourism practiced by people around the world today. This makes India one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. The India e-Visa makes life easier for Americans. Travelers must apply for a visa to enter the country. American travelers need to meet a few requirements to apply for their India visa online. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows US citizens to travel to India for the purposes of tourism, clinic visiting industry, etc. In 2014, the country introduced an e-Visa system for the first time, allowing citizens from more than 60 countries to apply for their visas online. An Indian visa for US citizens grants them a stay of up to 60 days from the first date of entry into the country. Eligible for an e-Visa for India, a multiple-entry visa allowing stays of up to 180 days in the country.
Documents Required for Indian e-Visa for US CITIZENS
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
India is a country with a rich ancient history and deep cultural roots. VisitingIndia is unlike any other place you can visit in the world. Planning a trip to India is on many to-do lists in Peru. a great country with many experiences that need to be absorbed. Over150 nationalities including Peruvians can apply for the India e-Visa online. The Indian e-Visa for Peruviansis a travel document that allows you to enter India for a short stay. It works like an Indian visa for Peruviansbut without visiting the embassy. If you have a Peruvian passport and an Indian e-Visa, you can stay there for 90 days per entry. Also, you can keep your Indian e-Visa for 1 year after issuance. The entire procedure is available online, so you can apply for this travel document at home as long as you have a WiFi connection and an electronic device.
What requirements do I need to get the India eVisa?
- A valid passport: to consider it valid, remember to verify that it wouldn’t expire once you get to India.
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent, and it should follow the proper guidelines.
- A passport scan of the information page.
- Means of payment: You can use a debit/credit card or PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid only for people who apply for a medical visa.
Citizens of Poland are required to apply for an Indian visa before arriving in the country. There are different types of Indian e-Visas that Poland citizens can apply to visit India for their specific reasons: pleasure, business or medical reasons. Indian Visa for Poland Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. This India Visa allows travelers from Poland and other countries to visit India for short stays.
India eVisa Requirements for Poland Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- The Indian eTourist visa is valid for 90 days if approved
- The traveler must carry his/her eTourist visa at all times during their stay in India
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket of onward travel while applying for an eVisa
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
- Travelers can apply for an eTourist visa a maximum of two times within a given year
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3001
Address:4/90 King William St
Country: South Africa