- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology company developing, manufacturing, and commercializing innovative NanoAb immunotherapeutic products, primarily for the treatment of infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases
- Company CEO Amir Reichman recently presented at the BIO-Europe Spring conference, where he talked about BiondVax’s successful preclinical in vivo results of its innovative inhaled COVID-19 treatment and additional pipeline plans
- The in vivo results have shown that the company’s inhaled COVID-19 therapy, formulated using alpaca-derived nanosized antibodies (“NanoAbs”), resulted in milder and shorter illness, virtually eliminated the virus from the lungs, and prophylactically protected against illness
- Since he was appointed CEO in early 2021, Reichman has overseen the adoption of a de-risked strategy that entails developing and commercializing biobetter NanoAbs with known mechanisms of action and fully validated target molecules
- The company aims to address diseases with underserved medical needs and attractive large market commercial opportunities
Amir Reichman, CEO of biotechnology company BiondVax Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: BVXV), recently presented at the 17th annual BIO-Europe Spring conference in Basel, Switzerland. Hosted by EBD Group, the three-day in-person conference, which was held March 20-22, brought together more than 2,800 executives from biotech, pharma, and finance companies. It not only featured presentations and exhibits from some of the most promising companies in the biotechnology space but also allowed these companies to engage in more than 15,000 one-on-one meetings with the attendees (https://ibn.fm/hbDbu).
As part of his presentation delivered on the morning of Tuesday, March 21, Reichman focused on BiondVax’s successful preclinical in vivo results of its innovative inhaled COVID-19 treatment. He also touched on additional pipeline plans, including the development of alpaca-derived nanosized…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to BVXV are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/BVXV
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.biomedwire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.