- BiondVax is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing, and commercializing innovative immunotherapeutic products, primarily for the treatment of infectious and autoimmune diseases
- The company is led by CEO Amir Reichman, with over 20 years of international experience as a biopharma expert
- Amir took company reins in 2021 and pivoted the mission and vision including diversifying risks
- With new focus and opportunity, BiondVax now developing an innovative alpaca-derived nanosized antibody (“NanoAb”) pipeline
- BiondVax is aggressively advancing new NanoAb therapeutic and prophylactic technologies owing to exclusive collaborations, previous pharma development experience and a state-of-the-art GMP manufacturing facility
Leveraging top-tier pharmaceutical industry leadership, extensive drug development expertise, a GMP biologics manufacturing facility, and strategic collaborations with Max Planck Institute for Multidisciplinary Sciences (“MPI”) and the University Medical Center Göttingen (“UMG”), BiondVax Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: BVXV) is aggressively advancing development of a pipeline of diversified, commercially viable “NanoAb” products and platforms. The Jerusalem, Israel-headquartered biopharmaceutical company is initially focused on an innovative inhaled nanosized antibody treatment for COVID.
“Overall, the NanoAb platform is an incredible opportunity for BiondVax,” said BiondVax CEO Amir Reichman following the late 2021 signing of definitive agreements with MPI and UMG to develop and commercialize the innovative anti-COVID-19 NanoAb therapy (https://ibn.fm/ZlrYX). “It will serve as a…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to BVXV are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/BVXV
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.biomedwire.com
San Francisco, California
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.