- Insufficient critical mineral supplies could drive prices higher amid copper shortages according to recent Forbes report
- AZMCF’s Kay Mine Deposit has a historic resource estimate of “proven and probable reserves” of copper, gold, zinc, and silver according to a 1982 report by Exxon Minerals (1)
- During 2022, AZMCF received drill permits for Kay Mine Central and Western targets, completed approximately 33,000 meters of core drilling, and initiating drilling on targets outside the deposit
- Fully-funded to complete the remaining Kay Mine Phase 2 program of 8,600 meters (budget of USD$2.7 million), as well as 76,000 meters (budget of USD$24 million) planned for Phase 3 which will primarily test two large targets west of the Kay Mine Deposit
- Drilling at the large Western Target, located 1,200 meters west of the Kay Mine Deposit, scheduled to begin Q1 2023
Arizona Metals (TSX: AMC) (OTCQX: AZMCF), a mineral exploration company, started 2023 on a positive trajectory with plans to begin exploring outside its flagship Kay Mine copper-gold-zinc-silver asset located in Yavapai County, Arizona.
According to a recent report by Forbes, insufficient supplies of critical minerals could drive prices higher amid shortages (https://ibn.fm/GH8gD). Specifically, the price of copper per pound has risen amid supply disruptions and China’s “economic reawakening”, causing some analysts to predict…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to AZMCF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/AZMCF
MiningNewsWire (MNW) is a specialized communications platform focused on developments and opportunities in the global resources sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. MNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.miningnewswire.com
Los Angeles, California
MiningNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.