- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals was recently featured in a research report by Zacks Small-Cap Research
- The report highlighted BiondVax’s recent achievements, the most notable of which is the proof-of-concept animal trial that delivered positive results suggesting that the company’s anti-COVID-19 NanoAb candidate resulted in milder and shorter illness
- The company also received support and advice from the Paul Ehrlich Institute (“PEI”), which are viewed as key toward approval for a Phase 1/2a first-in-human clinical trial
- The report estimates that BiondVax is fully funded for the next 12 months; subsequent to the report’s publication, BiondVax raised an additional $7.3 million net in an underwritten public offering
- Accounting for a ratio change in the company’s ADS and based on a probability-adjusted discounted cash flow (“DCF”) model, Zacks valued the company at $57.00 per share
Calendar year 2022 has been eventful for BiondVax Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: BVXV), a biotechnology company focused on developing, manufacturing, and commercializing innovative immunotherapeutic products primarily for the treatment of infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases. Recently, the company was covered in a recent research report by Zacks Small-Cap Research (https://ibn.fm/DXlTC). The report valued the company at $57.00 per American depositary share (“ADS”) against a share price of $9.87 (as of December 8) and highlighted BiondVax’s recent key milestones, starting with highly statistically significant positive results from a preclinical in-vivo proof-of-concept study of its inhaled anti-COVID-19 nanosized antibodies (“NanoAbs”).
Derived from alpacas, a species native to South America, the NanoAbs exhibit superior therapeutic potential for a wide range of diseases, according to BiondVax. Its lead NanoAb candidate, designed to treat COVID-19, has exhibited significant competitive advantages over existing oral therapies and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to BVXV are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/BVXV
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.biomedwire.com
San Francisco, California
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.