- Companies that experience data breaches face, on average, $4.35 million in consequential costs, demonstrating the importance of an effective cybersecurity response
- Small to medium-sized businesses (“SMBs”) generally find the costs of hiring full-time cybersecurity experts to be prohibitive, making it difficult for them to effectively protect themselves from potential cyber crimes
- Virtual chief information security officer (“vCISO”) services are filling the breach with expert cybersecurity consultancy provided on a contract basis that is far more affordable than a full-time hire
- Cybersecurity services and technology provider SideChannel Inc. provides vCISO consultancy as well as proprietary Enclave software that addresses access control needs through microsegmentation
- SideChannel recently reported that its solutions have resulted in 71 percent YOY revenue growth with vCISO-specific services rising 93 percent and recurring software & services growing 367 percent
The industry providing virtual chief information security officer (“vCISO”) services is positioned to grow, given that cybercrime is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the United States and that the average cost of a data breach is $4.35 million, but the cost of hiring a full-time staff CISO can itself run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars, a recent Forbes report notes (https://ibn.fm/1qTwi).
Virtual CISOs provide high-level security service as a consultancy contract without the need for committed staffing, offering a more affordable option. Cybersecurity services and technology provider SideChannel (OTCQB: SDCH) is demonstrating the popularity of vCISO solutions for…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SDCH are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/SDCH
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.