- Utopia VR in April 2022 launched its global metaverse platform
- The company’s business model is focused on the future of work, enterprise and corporate remote office solutions
- Utopia VR’s management team has extensive experience in technology and public and private financial markets
- Utopia VR’s mobile app is now available for iPhone and iPad, with an Android release expected in early 2023
- The company has passed the beta stage and is now generating revenue
Utopia VR is one of the world’s first ‘Metaverse-As-A-Service’ solutions for business. The company’s hosted and managed subscription software provides businesses a low barrier to entry, browser-based, device agnostic platform where they can manage their own private 3D metaverse meeting spaces. Users can host and attend Zoom-like virtual meetings in lifelike virtual reality – with no software downloads – engaging their audiences in a more collaborative and fun way.
Utopia VR has many technology and privacy advantages over solutions built on other metaverse marketplaces such as Horizon Worlds (“META”) or Decentraland. Utopia VR works on all devices – PC, mobile and virtual reality headsets – whereas many competitors only work in…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Utopia VR are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/Utopia
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.