- SPYR Inc. is a Texas-based company dedicated to delivering quality in-demand Internet of Things (“IoT”) products for smart home and auto consumers of Apple products
- The company’s flagship products are developed by subsidiary Applied Magix, which also sources white label Apple HomeKit(TM) products and accessories
- SPYR recently announced evaluation of potential expansion into Mexico, Central Europe and Thailand to extend its global reach beyond its U.S. operations and its representative office in Hong Kong
- The company is also sharply discounting many of its products in a summer sale as it prepares to develop new upgraded versions
- SPYR has also announced that the company is working to develop new Car Play-compatible products
Apple-compatible product developer SPYR (OTCQB: SPYR) is examining opportunities to expand its reach to Latin America, Central Europe and Thailand to grant its smart home and connected car market products a global scale.
The Internet of Things (“IoT”) developer already has a representative office in Hong Kong for potential supply of its Apple ecosystem tie-in solutions, which include chargers, adapters and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SPYR are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/SPYR
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.