- Ludlow Research ups price target for MetAlert, leading developer of location-sensitive health monitoring devices and wearable technology products, anticipating target between $1 and $1.25 per share
- MetAlert announced the elimination of all its toxic convertible notes from its balance sheet, which now provides increased stability to its public float
- The company also shared improved guidance to its NFC operations while also announcing the launch of new medical devices geared toward the geriatric and autism healthcare markets
- Q4 2022 also saw the influx of new chips, which will significantly increase production of the company’s SmartSole units in early 2023, ramp up production and fulfilling of backorders currently in place, and increase revenues in the coming months
- These moves present a unique opportunity for investors to capitalize on the impending price surges
New York based equity research firm Ludlow Research, has updated its research opinion for MetAlert (OTC: MLRT), a pioneer in location-sensitive health monitoring devices and wearable technology products. MetAlert just marked a successful fourth quarter of the 2022 financial year (“Q4 2022”), with the elimination of all toxic convertible notes (“TCN”) from its balance sheet. In what promises increased opportunities for its investors, MetAlert also shared improved guidance to their Near Field Communication (“NFC”) operations while also announcing the launch of new medical devices geared toward the geriatric and autism healthcare markets (https://ibn.fm/vAwkE).
TCN, also referred to as toxic debt, often converts at deep discounts to market price, ultimately contributing to shareholder dilution and price instability for small issuers. As a result, it can be detrimental to a company’s financial health. With MetAlert having eliminated all of its toxic debt, its management is…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to MLRT are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/MLRT
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.biomedwire.com
San Francisco, California
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.