- Commercial buildings in the United States consume 35% of all electricity in the country while accounting for 16% of emissions in the country. Buildings, in general, account for over 60% of emissions, with large business centers responsible for as much as 70%
- With 80% of building stock that will be standing in 2050 already built, the only remaining solution is to retrofit these buildings with renewable energy sources to meet the 2050 net zero targets
- Correlate is looking to meet this demand and solve the challenges associated with it by offering a more cost-effective approach with its finance program
- It prides itself on its transparency and fair pricing, which, its management argues, are enablers of green energy adoption within different sectors, including the real estate industry
- By laying down, the groundwork for the energy transition, Correlate is carving out a decent market share in the North American market and is growing its customer numbers, as evidenced by its $100 million opportunity pipeline in commercial projects and $20 million in awarded backlog
It is estimated that over 60% of carbon emissions within cities in the United States come from buildings, and some of the large business centers account for as much as 70%. With 80% of building stock that will be standing in 2050 already built, the only remaining solution to this growing issue is retrofitting these buildings with renewable energy sources, mainly since new buildings and construction alone will not get society to the 2050 net zero targets (https://ibn.fm/tFlFj).
Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI), a portfolio-scale real estate platform, recognizes the problem at hand and the challenges associated with making existing buildings achieve their net-zero targets. With its focus on renewable energy, specifically solar, the company is offering a more…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks
Los Angeles, CA
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.