JetBlue Travel Products' Homegrown Platform Introduces Proactive Customer Support and Increased Inventory for Activities and Hotels
Just in time for the busy summer travel period, JetBlue Travel Products (NASDAQ: JBLU) today announced new enhancements and inventory to Paisly by JetBlue, a travel website that helps customers who have purchased a JetBlue flight easily find deals relevant to their trip. Launched just over a year ago, Paisly is ideal for travelers who like to book their travel à la carte, purchasing their flights first and booking the other components of their trip later. The site uses a customer’s flight information to tailor suggestions for car rentals, hotels, vacation rentals and activities, all accessible in one easy-to-use website with direct partner relationships and JetBlue’s signature customer service. With thousands of new activities and over 4,000 stays to choose from, the increased inventory on the platform solidifies Paisly’s entrance into the online booking marketplace for JetBlue customers.
JetBlue brought humanity back to air travel and now, its subsidiary JetBlue Travel Products is on a mission to bring it to the rest of your trip, too. An incubator for new and innovative products in the market, JetBlue Travel Products finds broken areas in travel where it can create better products that in turn will create better experiences for its customers. Over the last four years, the company has created a playbook on bringing new products from ideation to maturity, with a tried-and-true approach to launching and growing new products in-market. Paisly was born to fix the disjointed customer experience that results from the series of white-labeled pages the rest of the airline industry uses to sell individual non-air travel components. Paisly’s owned platform was built with simplicity and ease at its core, direct integrations and relationships with all partners, control of customer service, oversight of the digital experience, and quality inventory selection - and continues to grow. New and improved features on Paisly include:
- 24/7 Customer Support: Introducing around-the-clock support will allow Paisly customers to experience even faster response times (less than five minutes) and get answers to their travel questions.
- Proactive Support: Paisly’s helpful humans will now call Paisly customers in the event their flight changes or cancels to check in with them on how they’d like to modify their stay, car, or activity reservation to better match their updated flights.
- New Activities: Paisly has added new inventory to its repertoire with new partner Peek, now offering thousands of fun activities to add to customers’ trips (including wine tours, watersports, skydiving, and art classes). Plus, customers can earn TrueBlue points on purchases of activities.
- Increased Inventory of Stays: Paisly now offers exclusive deals on over 4,000 hotel properties and vacation rentals, giving customers more options to choose from when booking their next stay, and even more opportunities to earn Mosaic qualifying points on hotels & activities.
- Refreshed Look and Feel: Paisly's new website has a brand-new look and feel to make it even easier for customers to book and browse exclusive trip deals.
“Just as JetBlue does for air travel, Paisly looks to raise the bar of online travel booking by providing exceptional service without a premium cost,” said Andres Barry, president, JetBlue Travel Products. “We realized that online travel sites for booking hotels, cars and activities still lacked exceptional service. As we continue to grow as a travel company, our goal is to develop technology that allows us to take ownership over the customer’s entire experience. Paisly’s new enhancements and increased inventory will prepare us for the pent-up travel demand and position us for future growth in the competitive market.”
In addition to the travel booking platform’s new features, Paisly also gives customers more ways to earn TrueBlue points and even more ways to earn Mosaic status. Purchases of car rentals, stays and activities earn customers points, and points earned on stays and activities count towards Mosaic status.
To learn more about Paisly, please visit paisly.com. To access Paisly's exclusive deals, JetBlue customers with upcoming flights can visit paisly.com and log in using their flight confirmation code and last name. Once logged in, customers will see their upcoming flight details along with car, hotel and activity deals for their trip.
About JetBlue Travel Products
JetBlue Travel Products is a wholly owned subsidiary of JetBlue Airways Corporation, which consists of the JetBlue Vacations brand (offering flight + hotel and flight + cruise packages) and other non-air travel products including Paisly, JetBlue’s homegrown travel website that helps customers who have purchased a JetBlue flight easily find deals relevant to their trip. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with a fully dedicated team of more than 300 crewmembers, JetBlue Travel Products builds on the JetBlue brand and brings to market innovative, quality products for customers, while infusing humanity into every step of the travel experience. For more information, visit jetbluevacations.com or paisly.com.
JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline®, and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles, Orlando and San Juan. JetBlue carries customers across the United States, Caribbean and Latin America, London, and Canada. For more information, visit jetblue.com.
JetBlue Corporate Communications