TORONTO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 16, 2022 / Podcast agency Quill has announced the launch of its new hosting and analytics platform, CoHost. Quill Inc. has achieved notoriety as a leader in the podcasting industry, and the company's new podcast hosting platform embodies that reputation. It's a tool designed specifically for brands and agencies to supercharge a show's growth - something that 91% of podcasters say is the biggest challenge they face.
CoHost came about from years of podcasting experience and feedback. It's a tool made by award-winning podcast experts - and it revolutionizes how brands and creators publish, grow, and measure their content. The platform is smarter, easier to use, and empowers brands and the agencies to truly understand what factors are impacting the performance of their shows.
Quill's R&D team worked with brands, content marketers, and industry leaders to identify the gaps in the podcast hosting and analytics landscape to design features that could advance the podcasting space and actually make a measurable impact for marketers. Each feature of the CoHost platform provides value to brands that are using audio as a marketing tactic. For instance:
- Seamless podcast hosting makes it easy to publish, organize, and manage a branded podcast and distribute across major streaming platforms, including Spotify, Apple, and others.
- Custom link tracking so users can gather insightful download attribution data and determine what marketing tactics drive listeners and growth.
- Centralized, IAB compliant podcast analytics help users measure and report on key performance metrics such as engagement, awareness, and loyalty.
- Audience profiles provide valuable insights into who your podcast audience is and whether your content is resonating with them.
- SEO-first features, such as automatic transcriptions and custom podcast websites, help increase awareness and visibility across search engines.
The goal throughout the development and launch of the CoHost platform has been to simplify the podcast workflow and improve marketing performance. The tool is intimately designed to help brands and podcast agencies easily publish content, effortlessly grow their audience, and effectively measure performance. Leading brands are already using CoHost to scale their podcasts including TD Bank, Amdocs, Expedia, and Uberflip.
CoHost seeks to empower brand marketers through detailed feedback and actionable analytics. From audience insights and marketing attribution to a boost in visibility and revenue, the platform is a content marketer's best friend. It helps brands overcome many of the most common struggles faced when entering the on-demand audio world and frees them up to focus on what they do best - growing a quality brand.
About CoHost: CoHost is a powerful podcast tool designed to streamline the content creation process by addressing key challenges like publishing, measuring analytics, and ensuring growth. The platform equips brands with the tools necessary to scale their podcast and measure marketing performance. Learn more at cohostpodcasting.com.
About Quill: Quill is a podcast production agency that works with brands to produce high-quality audio content. They specialize in branded content and provide strategic marketing services. They aim to help creators boost revenue and achieve their podcasting goals. Learn more at their website: quillpodcasting.com.
View source version on accesswire.com: